Custom Sailboat Sunset Wedding Package on Breathtaking Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans
All Inclusive Elopement – Boat Wedding New Orleans
What do we do once we are married on the boat?
An amazing and unique ceremony is the highlight of your day, but to truly experience the wonder of New Orleans, you must sample the local cuisine. There are 3 delicious restaurant choices you can be brought to after your sunset sail. These restaurants have boat docks so that your Captain can bring you right up to the front door 🙂
Landry’s Seafood House sits in Lake Pontchartrain and is a New Orleans staple. Menus include traditional seafood dishes, like Oysters, Crab Cakes, Shrimp and Fish meals, and of course, Crawfish Etouffee. However, steak and poultry dishes are available as well.
The Blue Crab Restaurant and Oyster Bar is located in the New Orleans Lakefront area. With live music, indoor and patio seating, and a beautiful view of Lake Pontchartrain, this is a local favorite. The Blue Crab is locally owned and operated, and boasts serving only the freshest Louisiana seafood.
Felix’s Oyster Bar, located on the Lakefront, is a tried and true New Orleans tradition. originating in the 1940’s Felix’s was the hot spot in the city to get the freshest oysters shucked and served right in front of you. With ever-changing daily specials, creative menu options, Louisiana seafood, and a spectacular ambiance, Felix’s Oyster bar will offer an authentic taste of New Orleans.
All Inclusive Elopement | Boat Wedding New Orleans
So what else can you do on your elopement day?
Relax and enjoy the moment. Take a deep breath. Your elopement day is not for stressing over details-leave that to us. This day is for you and your partner to enjoy together. With your unique and tailored elopement, you can enjoy the day at your own pace.
Spend time with the ones you love. Guest at your elopement are extra special when you have a small intimate ceremony, they are the people you truly want to share your day with. Visit with your family and friends before or after your ceremony!
Immerse yourself in the city. New Orleans is unique in many ways, including how sections of the city can feel like other worlds entirely. Visit the French Quarter, Audubon Park, and even Algiers to enjoy truly unique experiences. With the abundance of stunning scenery, centuries old architecture, and unmatched character, New Orleans is the perfect spot to create new memories together.
Say “I do” to sampling the local foods. While New Orleans is a popular destination for many reasons, the biggest lure is the diversity of New Orleans cuisine. Our city is definitely known amongst Foodie Lovers! Gumbo and beignets are some of the most popular and well known-for good reason, but venture into the city to experience the unique flavors of New Orleans.
All Inclusive Sunset Wedding Package | Boat Wedding New Orleans
Up to 5 Guests
All inclusive boat wedding Includes:
- Wedding planner available by phone leading up to wedding day to assist with logistics, timeline, restaurant, hair/makeup and transportation recommendations
- Up to 2 hours photography coverage (Ceremony + Post Ceremony)
- Officiant who will assist with obtaining marriage license
- Flowers for couple (Bouquet and Boutenniere’)
- Champagne toast for two
- All professionally edited images delivered in a private online gallery of your high resolution digital photos with unlimited downloads and print release included
- 60-Day private online gallery to share with loved ones
$2590 + tax
To check your time slot’s availability
Send us an email and we will get back to you. Thanks!
All inclusive boat wedding
- Marcia was absolutely amazing to work with from the very beginning! She took the time to hear our vision, helped keep me on track and had inside knowledge about the city as a NOLA native. When our wedding planner was hospitalized days before our wedding, Marcia stepped up and made sure all was smooth! All this AND the stunning pictures! Her knowledge of angles and poses provided the most beautiful photos. We felt like we were walking in a fairytale and she truly captured every moment!
- WOW!! VOWS ON THE BOW!! What an honor to work with Marcia. She not only listens and is open to your vision about your day but she executes every detail flawlessly. Every detail that would likely be filled with stress and second guessing on the bride's part (Me) was handled by Marcia. She is not just a talented wedding photographer. She is a wedding planner, a great listener, a logistic genius and an artistic gem. She is purely magical. And you will be too if you have the chance to work with her. Not one detail was overlooked. Even reminding us to bring our marriage license and the rings with us the day of. Yes, we would be, those people. Our wedding took place in Eden Isles of Slidell atop a brand new Skeeter SX boat. I couldn't wait to embark on our journey down the waterway to our special destination. When we arrived it was nothing short of the most unique and lovely backdrop. Everything was perfect. Our officiant was so incredibly thoughtful with our vows, as each word was so intentional and thoughtfully procured from our love story. We even tied the knot. A fisherman's knot. Again, nothing was overlooked. If I missed it, Marcia was there to make it happen. Marcia, I am so in love with our wedding photos. Thank you for making us look fantastic. You captured our day like no other could. It's without question that I, wholeheartedly and with confidence, recommend to anyone considering eloping that they hire ibay Photography and team!
- Our pictures came out gorgeous! Marcia made us so comfortable in front of the camera and directed us well. She gave us awesome suggestions for different places around New Orleans. Highly recommended!
- Marcia is fantastic- a joy to be around and such an artistic eye behind the camera! I am in love with the shots she took of our fun NOLA elopement, and absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!!
- We really had no idea where to start, so we did a little Google searching and came across Ibay Photography. We reached out and Marcia responded the same day. Immediately, she helped guide us through the process, planning everything from officiant to flowers to location to photography to paperwork. She really made everything painless, all while having such a patient, attentive and incredible attitude. We felt like King and Queen of New Orleans, if only for a day, and couldn’t have done it without Marcia. Seriously... our day was beautiful and fun, yet simple, which was exactly what we were going for. The ceremony was perfectly intimate and unique, and our photos (in our hotel room, throughout the French Quarter and at the Tree of Life—three locations!) turned out amazing.
- Marcia was amazing!! We wanted a very small wedding with just our family. We got married at the tree of life and did more pictures in Jackson Square. Marcia got us to both places with no problem. She was very responsive with my questions and always had time for a phone call. We just got our pictures back and they are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Marcia she is a native to New Orleans which is very helpful. We loved Marcia and working with her she made our day stress free and very beautiful!
- Marcia made our experience AMAZING! It was everything we wanted and so much more! She was so helpful even MILES away! We love this city so much and wanted a small intimate ceremony in our favorite city! She does amazing work! She helps make sure everything is in place and the people she works with gets everything all taken care of! The weather was questionable and Marcia helped us find an alternative location so we could still have the most wonderful day! Thank you so much Marcia!
- I highly recommend Ibay Photography! Marcia was amazing with all her attention to details and helpful with everything with our destination wedding for our daughter. The day was perfect!!! Her work is amazing and we will cherish the memories always!