New Orleans Destination Wedding Package – You might have heard that New Orleans is one of the premiere romantic destinations and hidden secret for an elopement or wedding, and you’re right. But here’s the problem: with all that this beautiful city has to offer, you might not know where to begin. There’s a hundred gorgeous places in New Orleans that would make a great setting for your special day, but with all of the information online, how do you decide which is the best destination wedding package for you? And…how do you keep the costs below $10,000?
Historic beauty and unforgettable memories are waiting for you right on the streetcar line in New Orleans. We specialize in helping couples create the perfect wedding experience, so we’re well acquainted with all the sights and attractions in and around New Orleans. There are certainly dozens of interesting locales, but if you really want that historic New Orleans charm without paying an arm and a leg, you have to look around and know the city in and out.
New Orleans Destination Wedding Package
Canal Street Inn captures the essence of New Orleans…and is one of our favorite settings for the best wedding experience the city has to offer.
Wedding for up to 25 guests under $10,000 includes:
- Rental of entire house for 2 nights (11 rooms)
Ceremony performed by Officiant specializing in 24 hour waivers
- Bouquet & Boutonniere OR (2) Mini Bouquets OR (2) Boutonnières
- Chairs for the ceremony
- Violinist to play at wedding ceremony
- First Dance
- Double tier petite wedding cake
- 5 Bottles of Sparkling Wine to Toast the Occasion
- Photographer providing 3 hours of wedding day coverage to include:
- Getting ready photos, ceremony photos and photo session around the venue.
- All professionally edited digital photos with full copyright release
- Private Dinner/Reception space at the Inn following the ceremony
- Food for up to 25 guests (alcohol excluded)
- Gardens available for 3 hours
- Professional Wedding planner to include:
- Coordination all details from first contact to assisting on the wedding day!
- 1 or 2 meetings prior to the wedding day and unlimited email communication.
- 3 Hours of wedding day assistance.
- Organizing the ceremony, directing the wedding and reception.
- A detailed timeline for the wedding day.
- Communication with vendors to ensure everyone knows their place, and access times.
Also Read: Why New Orleans Has Become The Best Wedding Destination
A unique blend of culture, charm, location, history, and extravagance has always defined New Orleans, making it the perfect place for to visit, wedding or not. In recent years, the city has become a huge wedding destination, as the secret’s out! New Orleans simply has so much to offer, and people are catching on from all over the world.
Best Travel Destinations – New Orleans
New Orleans was recently listed as one of the New York Times must see travel destinations in the world for 2018. There’s really no place else like it anywhere: it has one of the most diverse backgrounds of any major city you can think of, and this has made it an epicenter for art, entertainment, food, and diverse views. It’s a true melting pot, one which has seen its share of ups and downs.
The city has seen a Renaissance of sorts ever since the destruction of Hurricane Katrina, with massive investments in infrastructure and rejuvenation, which has led to the new and old coming together to form a seamless experience of charm and luxury you simply can’t get anywhere else.
If you’re deliberating on the best possible wedding destination, do yourself a favor and make it New Orleans. For more information, we’d love to hear from you!