Take a deep breath. Slow down the million thoughts about wedding planning that are bouncing around your head. You’ve made it to the right place. We’re here to help you create your perfect elopement wedding in New Orleans.
No Stress– just an amazing couple and an experienced photography team ready for action. Scroll down to see how we can help – or if you want to get straight to it, check out these free resources
Let us help you create the stunning, stress-free and budget-friendly elopement of your dreams…
Elope to New Orleans
So You Want to Elope to New Orleans?
If you’re here, it means you want to create an intimate elopement wedding that highlights the unique love you and your significant other share.
We’re so on board.
Elopement weddings are perfect for couples looking for small, stress-free ceremonies. When you elope to NOLA, you don’t need to worry about satisfying the expectations of what a “traditional wedding” should look like. Eloping means you have less planning and more freedom to create a wedding that is uniquely you.
So dream BIG!
Are you thinking of an intimate ceremony where just the two of you share personalized vows in world famous Jackson Square? Maybe you’d prefer a small ceremony where friends and family can watch you walk towards the Tree of Life in the picturesque Audubon Park? Or do you want a colorful, energy-filled celebration in the iconic French Quarter?
Whatever it is, we’re in! Don’t know exactly what you want? That’s okay, too! We’re here to help you uncover what your perfect day looks like – and then make it happen. Whether you want whimsical, bold, classic, or traditional – let’s do it!
Why Choose Ibay Photography?
Ibay Photography is a couples’ top choice elopement photography and elopement-inclusive packages provider.
As New Orleans natives, we are NOLA experts. No one knows this charismatic city like we do. Our expertise coupled with our passion for capturing candid images of genuine love is what makes us stand out.
We also have personal relationships with dozens of top-rated wedding venues and vendors in New Orleans. Together, we have made hundreds of couples’ dream elopements come true.
At Ibay Photography, we actively rebel against the idea that weddings should be confusing or overwhelming. We strive to create elopement weddings that are both fun and stress-free.
Here’s Why Couples Choose Our Services:
⚜️ We make the planning process fun to ensure a stress-free wedding day
⚜️ We plan unique and personalized wedding photo sessions
⚜️ We provide valuable insight about the best wedding locations and vendors in New Orleans
⚜️ Elopements are our specialty. They’re what we do.
We will help plan every important detail of your NOLA elopement so you can relax and simply say “I Do!”
With our inside knowledge of New Orleans, elopement expertise and variety of package offerings, we know we can create your dream elopement. We would be honored to be a part of your special day.
Do you want to have a one-of-a-kind New Orleans elopement wedding experience? What are you waiting for? Connect with an elopement specialist today.
- WOW!! VOWS ON THE BOW!! What an honor to work with Marcia. She not only listens and is open to your vision about your day but she executes every detail flawlessly. Every detail that would likely be filled with stress and second guessing on the bride's part (Me) was handled by Marcia. She is not just a talented wedding photographer. She is a wedding planner, a great listener, a logistic genius and an artistic gem. She is purely magical. And you will be too if you have the chance to work with her. Not one detail was overlooked. Even reminding us to bring our marriage license and the rings with us the day of. Yes, we would be, those people. Our wedding took place in Eden Isles of Slidell atop a brand new Skeeter SX boat. I couldn't wait to embark on our journey down the waterway to our special destination. When we arrived it was nothing short of the most unique and lovely backdrop. Everything was perfect. Our officiant was so incredibly thoughtful with our vows, as each word was so intentional and thoughtfully procured from our love story. We even tied the knot. A fisherman's knot. Again, nothing was overlooked. If I missed it, Marcia was there to make it happen. Marcia, I am so in love with our wedding photos. Thank you for making us look fantastic. You captured our day like no other could. It's without question that I, wholeheartedly and with confidence, recommend to anyone considering eloping that they hire ibay Photography and team!
- Our pictures came out gorgeous! Marcia made us so comfortable in front of the camera and directed us well. She gave us awesome suggestions for different places around New Orleans. Highly recommended!
- Marcia is fantastic- a joy to be around and such an artistic eye behind the camera! I am in love with the shots she took of our fun NOLA elopement, and absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!!
- We really had no idea where to start, so we did a little Google searching and came across Ibay Photography. We reached out and Marcia responded the same day. Immediately, she helped guide us through the process, planning everything from officiant to flowers to location to photography to paperwork. She really made everything painless, all while having such a patient, attentive and incredible attitude. We felt like King and Queen of New Orleans, if only for a day, and couldn’t have done it without Marcia. Seriously... our day was beautiful and fun, yet simple, which was exactly what we were going for. The ceremony was perfectly intimate and unique, and our photos (in our hotel room, throughout the French Quarter and at the Tree of Life—three locations!) turned out amazing.
- Marcia was amazing!! We wanted a very small wedding with just our family. We got married at the tree of life and did more pictures in Jackson Square. Marcia got us to both places with no problem. She was very responsive with my questions and always had time for a phone call. We just got our pictures back and they are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Marcia she is a native to New Orleans which is very helpful. We loved Marcia and working with her she made our day stress free and very beautiful!
- Marcia made our experience AMAZING! It was everything we wanted and so much more! She was so helpful even MILES away! We love this city so much and wanted a small intimate ceremony in our favorite city! She does amazing work! She helps make sure everything is in place and the people she works with gets everything all taken care of! The weather was questionable and Marcia helped us find an alternative location so we could still have the most wonderful day! Thank you so much Marcia!
- I highly recommend Ibay Photography! Marcia was amazing with all her attention to details and helpful with everything with our destination wedding for our daughter. The day was perfect!!! Her work is amazing and we will cherish the memories always!