Does the idea of a large traditional wedding sound pressured and expensive? I totally get it and have a better solution for you…I want to offer a FREE strategy session where you and I map out your elopement wedding. I want you to have the most amazing stress-free experience when you Elope to New Orleans.
Elope to New Orleans
So you decided to elope!
An elopement wedding is a fantastic option for those looking for a small, stress-free, and authentic ceremony. Eloping in NOLA is even better, as it’s one of the most romantic and picturesque cities in the country. While eloping is less stress, less money and less planning… There are still a few details that need to be considered!
There’s the ceremony location…the hotel…the after ceremony meal…the flowers…the makeup…the officiant…the elopement photographer…
Is your head spinning yet? 💫
Your elopement wedding should be an intentional & intimate event where the #1 focus is on your love for each other. Empower your special day to be all about your unique experiences as a married couple, without the pressure of satisfying your guests’ needs during a large reception. Elope to New Orleans.
And…Let us handle the details!
Ibay Photography is a couples top choice elopement photography and elopement inclusive packages provider.
Hailing from the colorful and charismatic New Orleans, we know our city better than anyone. Not only do we know the best wedding venues and vendors, but we are passionate about capturing candid images of genuine love. From breathtaking scenery to historic landmarks, New Orleans truly has it all. Our reputable and experienced team of photographers has captured photos of hundreds of couples both before and after they said “I do.”
As native residents and New Orleans experts, we are able to recommend the best ceremony locations the city has to offer. We also have personal relationships with dozens of wedding vendors in New Orleans that we trust. Elope to New Orleans and watch your most special day come to life with very little effort.
Here’s why couples choose our services:
Elopement weddings should be… fun, exciting, unique, and seamless.
Elopement weddings should NOT be… confusing, stressful, overwhelming, or exhausting.
⚜️ Plan unique and personalized wedding photo sessions – elopements are all we do!
⚜️ Provide valuable insight about the best wedding locations and vendors in New Orleans
⚜️ Use our elopement expertise to make your special day unforgettable
Whether you want to elope alone with the love of your life or bring your nearest and dearest family, we have the perfect package for you. We would be absolutely honored to help you plan your special day.
So…what are you waiting for? Find your dream elopement package
- WOW!! VOWS ON THE BOW!! What an honor to work with Marcia. She not only listens and is open to your vision about your day but she executes every detail flawlessly. Every detail that would likely be filled with stress and second guessing on the bride's part (Me) was handled by Marcia. She is not just a talented wedding photographer. She is a wedding planner, a great listener, a logistic genius and an artistic gem. She is purely magical. And you will be too if you have the chance to work with her. Not one detail was overlooked. Even reminding us to bring our marriage license and the rings with us the day of. Yes, we would be, those people. Our wedding took place in Eden Isles of Slidell atop a brand new Skeeter SX boat. I couldn't wait to embark on our journey down the waterway to our special destination. When we arrived it was nothing short of the most unique and lovely backdrop. Everything was perfect. Our officiant was so incredibly thoughtful with our vows, as each word was so intentional and thoughtfully procured from our love story. We even tied the knot. A fisherman's knot. Again, nothing was overlooked. If I missed it, Marcia was there to make it happen. Marcia, I am so in love with our wedding photos. Thank you for making us look fantastic. You captured our day like no other could. It's without question that I, wholeheartedly and with confidence, recommend to anyone considering eloping that they hire ibay Photography and team!
- Our pictures came out gorgeous! Marcia made us so comfortable in front of the camera and directed us well. She gave us awesome suggestions for different places around New Orleans. Highly recommended!
- Marcia is fantastic- a joy to be around and such an artistic eye behind the camera! I am in love with the shots she took of our fun NOLA elopement, and absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!!
- We really had no idea where to start, so we did a little Google searching and came across Ibay Photography. We reached out and Marcia responded the same day. Immediately, she helped guide us through the process, planning everything from officiant to flowers to location to photography to paperwork. She really made everything painless, all while having such a patient, attentive and incredible attitude. We felt like King and Queen of New Orleans, if only for a day, and couldn’t have done it without Marcia. Seriously... our day was beautiful and fun, yet simple, which was exactly what we were going for. The ceremony was perfectly intimate and unique, and our photos (in our hotel room, throughout the French Quarter and at the Tree of Life—three locations!) turned out amazing.
- Marcia was amazing!! We wanted a very small wedding with just our family. We got married at the tree of life and did more pictures in Jackson Square. Marcia got us to both places with no problem. She was very responsive with my questions and always had time for a phone call. We just got our pictures back and they are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Marcia she is a native to New Orleans which is very helpful. We loved Marcia and working with her she made our day stress free and very beautiful!
- Marcia made our experience AMAZING! It was everything we wanted and so much more! She was so helpful even MILES away! We love this city so much and wanted a small intimate ceremony in our favorite city! She does amazing work! She helps make sure everything is in place and the people she works with gets everything all taken care of! The weather was questionable and Marcia helped us find an alternative location so we could still have the most wonderful day! Thank you so much Marcia!
- I highly recommend Ibay Photography! Marcia was amazing with all her attention to details and helpful with everything with our destination wedding for our daughter. The day was perfect!!! Her work is amazing and we will cherish the memories always!