The perfect New Orleans elopement experience for only $2000? You’re probably wondering if it’s even possible. Book this package!
Instead of going too deep into the details, we’ll let our lovely couple Gabriel and Samira tell their story for us!
“Gabriel and I decided early on during our engagement we wanted to elope. After viewing various vendors in different destinations, we knew we had to get married in New Orleans. Marcia was so friendly and helpful from the very beginning and her recommended vendors went out of their way to ensure everything was set for the big day. We are so happy with how everything turned out for our special day and it was even better than we expected! The whole process was stress free and simple; exactly what we wanted for our destination elopement. And our photos turned out absolutely stunning! Even if you are from out of town and have never been to New Orleans like us, we highly recommend working with Ibay Photography for your own special New Orleans elopement!” – Gabriel and Samira
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS NEW ORLEANS ELOPEMENT PACKAGE?
This affordable destination elopement experience can be yours, too! Here’s what this package includes:
- Officiant who will assist you with obtaining your marriage license
- Seasonal flowers created by a professional florist: Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Collection of trusted and professional makeup artists, restaurants, hotels and other vendors
- Ceremony photos followed by full photo session around ceremony locations, or 2 hours of photography coverage
- All professionally edited hi-res digital photos with personal printing rights
- Private Online Gallery for 60 days to share with loved ones
- Personalized e-announcement with photo from your day – delivered within 48 hours of ceremony
This package includes several famous New Orleans elopement locations for you to choose from, such as City Park, Audubon Park, Pirates Alley, and Exchange Alley. Some locations have a small permit fee of no more than $300.
Ibay Photography also includes several generous add-ons to complete your full elopement wedding experience if there’s something you need that the package doesn’t cover. Check out their full elopement package details here!
Where else can you experience an elopement quite like this for this kind of price? If you’re looking for a one of a kind elopement in the heart of New Orleans, get in touch with Ibay Photography today at firstname.lastname@example.org